The "Fix version" field is still there on the "Resolve Issue" page!
That is where it belongs to. Right?

But: I see that there are 964 issues (in all MyFaces projects) with
Status "Resolved" that have no "Fix Version". Which is weird!

What I COULD do is (re)enable the "fix version" on the Edit Screen.
But I CANNOT restrict it to committers only. There is no way in Jira
AFAIK.

What I suggest:
- Leave it that way. Fix versions normally set during resolve workflow.
- Fix missing fix versions by doing bulk operations ("Fix version" is
editable there)

Thoughts?

--Manfred