Hello,

here is my

-1

I found too many files without or old apache license header.
j4fry is missing in the notice file.

The files
core/impl/src/main/resources/org/apache/myfaces/resource/javaee_5.xsd
core/impl/src/main/resources/org/apache/myfaces/resource/javaee_web_services_client_1_2.xsd
are cddl and are missing in the notice file

I have tried to fix some of the errors in the trunk and in the 2.0.1 branch.

Regards

Bernd