Hi guys,

I didnĀ“t follow this in absolute detail anymore right now, but:

I do not think we should think about serializing MethodExpressions or
ValueExpressions - IMHO, MethodExpressions or ValueExpressions should
never be part of the partial state, cause a user will never change
them programmatically (well, maybe in a very obscure corner case, but
not generally).

Additionally, ValueExpression and MethodExpression are not implemented
by us, so how can you implement StateHolder in this classes? Only in
classes containing ValueExpressions, right?

best regards,

Martin