Orchestra initially targeted Spring. DeltaSpike is for CDI.

Nonetheless I think it is ok to redirect to DeltaSpike as we moved the
functionality over to CDI and Spring did reimplement most Orchestra features in
their own way themselves.
In other words Orchestra is now legacy and we should mark that it's not
actively supported anymore.

LieGrue,
strub