Hi,

1)
i think it's about the shared-project in core, which will be automatically
"copied" inside the the impl.jar. This is done by maven automatically,
But i can see that it also was sometimes released separate:
http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cgav%7C1%7Cg%3A%22org.apache.myfaces.shared%22%20AND%20a%3A%22myfaces-shared-core%22
Not sure if this is required anymore.

Maybe Leo can help for the questions here.

Regards,
Thomas