Hi,

As we’re a new TLP we’ll need to report monthly for the first 3 reports and
we’re a little late with this one. I’m going o post it and if anyone has
anything to add please do so and I’ll add it.

Draft board report
==============

Mynewt is a real-time operating system for constrained embedded systems like
wearables, lightbulbs, locks and doorbells. It works on a variety of 32-bit
MCUs (microcontrollers), including ARM Cortex-M and MIPS architectures.

## Issues:

There are no issues requiring board attention at this time.

## Activity:

- move to TLP  complete
- Made first release as a TLP
- Community work in serval areas including new PWM driver and support for other
boards

## Health report:

- PMC and committers are active
- Users questions and contributor's pull requests are dealt with in a timely
manner

## PMC changes:

- Currently 19 PMC members
- No new PMC members added since last report
- Last PMC addition was everyone on 21st June

## Committer base changes:

- Currently 23 committers
- No new committers added since last report
- Last committer addition was Jacob Rosenthal on 13th June 2017

## Releases:

 - 1.1 was released on  Aug 01 2017

## Mailing list activity:

- Activity a little down on last month.

## JIRA activity:

- Activity less than last month with more JIRAs closed than raised.

Has anyone got anything else to add or is there something else I’ve missed?

Thanks,
Justin