Priyanka:

It is certainly possible to change the UART interface to a SPI interface. Note
that a HCI spi interface is actually more difficult to implement than a HCI
uart interface so I am not sure why you would prefer SPI but no matter; if that
is what you want to use you should be able to do it.

You do not mention anything about the controller you are going to be using so
with no knowledge of the controller it is hard to give any specific help.