A few weeks ago I started porting mynewt to the stm32f3 family. I've been using
it for quite a while and it seems to work so I thought about opening a PR (see
https://github.com/mlampert/mynewt-core/tree/feature/stm32f3)

There seems to be a refactoring in progress to eliminate some of the
duplication between the different stm32 ports - which I think is a good thing!

So I was wondering if I should hold off until that is done?

Also, comments on the actual port are most welcome. It diverts from the other
stm32 family ports mainly in two areas:

 * accounting of external interrupts is on a per ISR basis, not on a per HW
interrupt basis, see
https://github.com/apache/mynewt-core/compare/master...mlampert:feature/stm32f3?expand=1#diff-12c253fbcf44cd336f08b3e2ed4eca8e
 I found this more useful during debugging than the external HW interrupt
counts - YMMV.

 * The stm32f303k8 is rather resource constrained with 64k flash and 12k sram.
I didn't see much value in trying to squeeze a bootloader and two app images in
there - so the nucleo-f303k8 bsp doesn't support a bootloader and is set up to
load a single app image directly.