Hi,

On Thursday, 8 February 2018 00:32:34 CEST aditi hilbert wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> There has been a lot of feature additions and bug fixes since our last
> release on Dec 13, 2018. I’d like to propose we try to get a release out in
> two weeks (Feb 21st). Below are some of the things we have added:
>
> * Fixes for NimBLE 5 and Mesh issues found at upf59 last week
> * Fixes for NimBLE 5 issues found during BT certification testing
> * NimBLE port to freeRTOS kernel
> * LoRa enhancements (e.g. config variable to distinguish boards with and
> without antenna switch) * Support for additional hardware: Cortex M3
> (STM32L152), ARCv2 architecture * Update supported tools e.g. STM32Cube
> * Additional sensor support: DRV2605L haptic driver for LRA and ERM
> * Port of image manager to other non-Mynewt OS
> * Newt tool bug fixes and minor features
>
> This means we get a release candidate out next week. Can we get one out by
> Feb 15th?

So, looks like we were really sloppy on this :-) We need to do next release
soon. As there were _a_lot_ of changes since 1.3 I'm going to start running
tests for release and upgrade path testing next week. I'll prepare skeleton
entries on our release wiki so that community can help with testing, release
notes etc [1].

I plan to tag 1.4-RC1 this month (hopefully!) so if there is anything that
should go into release make sure your PR are ready to be merged (mid) next
week.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MYNEWT/Apache+Mynewt+Project

--
pozdrawiam