Hi Swapnil,
When you mentioned “I’ll let other community members talk about their
experiences”, what does this mean?
Will you guys have a session later to talk this? Appreciated.

We are going to deploy Myriad to manage almost 1000+ nodes under Yarn
management in Telcom.
So I am not sure this can be happen since its still under incubation. No
confidence for sure.
Looking forward to getting support from community and vendors.

Regards,
Sam

在 6/23/16, 3:01 PM, "Swapnil Daingade" <swapnil.daing...@gmail.com> 写入: