Agree with Darin and Mohit. I think the project is still very relevant, but
there is no one actively working on it - I myself couldn't put time on it
as the problem space my employer operates in is very different from
Myriad's. If Mohit is willing to drive the future features and Darin is
ready to back him up, I honestly think this deserves another shot. We have
already seen other folks expressing interest to offer support (in terms of
code reviews, vetting releases etc).

Thanks,
Santosh.