Hi, congratulations for the work and thank you very much. I think Myriad's
rebound is a reality.

- In the list of articles, we could add one on the analysis of a dataset
(Titanic) with Spark. Making the attempt to establish a reference
architecture for analysis: SYM2 (Spark-Yarn-Myriad-Mesos)

- To release the version, we can generate a document with proposals. For me
it would be interesting to upload the Mesos version as a first
approximation. This would allow us to deploy with DCOS and the Mesos
version that is installed.

Now I'm working on reviewing the old PRs to see what we can take advantage
of, then I intend to regularize Jira's bugs and then start with the new
functionality ...

Thank you very much again