Thanks Dave for following up on this discussion!

+1 for MesoSQL, abbreviated from Mesos SQL (note the single 's' in the
middle).

I think its OK for project names to evolve and we cannot predict too far
into the future but this name is the least controversial at this point and
it's not too bad. :)

--
Jiang Yan Xu <y...@jxu.me> @xujyan <http://twitter.com/xujyan>