I'd like to propose a native-lang project for the Indonesian
language.For now, NLC level 1 will be best for us.

I have been working on OOo documentation project and provide
Indonesian version of the Manual, Setup Guide, HowTo, etc for several
months. The officialpage for Indonesian page that i maintain is
http://documentation.openoffice.org/id/

We have our local Documentation page to help Indonesian people who
likes tocontribute to the Documentation project
(http://project.informatix.or.id/ and
http://jogja.linux.or.id/project/Dokumentasi-OOo/). In this project,
we have 13 peoples who contributes to the Documentation project and
still more to come.

We also have two mailing list that provides OOo supports for
Indonesian user and also forcontributor to the OOo Documentation
project. The mailing list can be reached in
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/oooindo for support and

I also a member of Jogja Linux User Group and moderator for
Indonesian Linux Forum, http://forum.linux.or.id, which can support
for the Indonesian project. It is an active OpenSource community.
Web space, cvs access, and mailing lists will be needed to make this
project alive

Code for Indonesia : IDMy OpenOffice.org username is "willysr".I've
signed the JCA.

- -- Willy Sudiarto Raharjo Registered Linux User : 336579 Public-key : http://www.informatix.or.id/willy/public-key.txt Blog : http://willysr.blogspot.com OOo Documentation Project (ID) : http://project.informatix.or.id Mandrakelinux Translation Project (ID) : http://www1.mandrakelinux.com/l10n/id.php3