Soren,

thank you for your update. I actually thought that you had had the idea
of resigning, but left it aside. You did a very good job, and it's a
pity to see you go. But at least you're among us as long as nobody
showed up to take the lead :-) ... I'll keep you updated on the Faroese
and Greenlandish.

Best,
Charles.