Hi,

Pavel, being rude or antisocial is not an excuse for being a good engineer. Politeness does not come as an option, neither on this list nor anywhere else. So if I wrote something you consider is not a right answer, then write it down yourself.

I'm very sorry, but I do not have free time now to spend on describing all this stuff. I had the time in the past - read e.g. http://blog.janik.cz/archives/2004/09/17/T21_35_48/ which I wrote three years ago.

I only have time now to finally stop you to writing nonsenses and confuse others.
--
Pavel Janík