Hi Lior,
Lior Kaplan wrote:
Hi,

I'm not sure who to contact, so I'm asking the list for an advice.

I'd like to use openoffice.org.il for the new translation coordination. Who
can I talk with about using this domain?
It's already registered to Sun, and appear (through an iframe)  at
http://he.openoffice.org

I can even handle having he.openoffice.org for my use.

First, it's nice to see you on board :-)
For the domain, you should ask on the NLC list (cced here) and Louis or Charles will be able to grant you the necessary rights. And note, we do not use country domains but languages.

For coordination of the translation, I think the wiki will be easier to manage for your team. Just open a category under http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/HE and add the flag of the category in the page and use it as you need, it's your space.

Kind regards
Sophie