Thanks for the quick response John.

Since this is the very first release, I'll see how things go.
I'm also investigating the new power in Nemo JIRA, trying to see if there
is an automatic assignment to fields (ex. automatically setting fix version
to 0.2 when creating issues after the first release.)

I'll wait for the others now.

Cheers,
Joo Yeon