Only supporter or willing to maintain the code as well?

On 4/29/19 11:31 AM, Mario Schroeder wrote:
Count me in as a supporter.

Am Mo., 29. Apr. 2019 um 20:16 Uhr schrieb Laszlo Kishalmi <
laszlo.kisha...@gmail.com>:

There is an unmaintained plugin actually from JetBrains:

https://github.com/JetBrains/kotlin-netbeans

If there would be someone interested to support/maintain Kotlin we might
ask JetBrains for contribute this one to Apache NetBeans.