Hi all,

The Adopt project would like to distribute NetBeans but we’ve yet to sort out
what is needed to make that happen. For example, I believe we can’t call the
distro Apache-NetBeans so we’re thinking of calling it Adopt-NetBeans. This
implies that there a number of things we need to alter as part of the
rebranding. Is there anything else that needs to be done before Adopt could
distribute NetBeans?

Kind regards,
Kirk