I think we need lots of people working on the content, not on the tool :-)

El 15/07/2019 a las 12:07, Geertjan Wielenga escribió:
If it ain't broke, don't fix it...

And do we expect lots of people to work on the site just because we switch
from Gradle to Gulp? Do we need lots of people working on the site,
especially since everything's working fine the way it is?

Gj