Dne 02. 08. 19 v 10:28 Siddhesh Rane napsal(a):
I have to run programs on embedded hardware that requires multiple ssh jumps.
One feature I would like to add is support for ssh jump hops (-J flag or
ProxyJump in config) in Netbeans ssh.
It would be nice if Netbeans use standard ssh-agent instead of configuring password or key in Netbeans. Or even use the same configuration as OpenSSH in ~/.ssh/config – then you could configure all proxy and other options only once.
Despite these minor flaws and some missing features, Netbeans has been
extremely productive for me to dive into large undocumented projects and add
features on top. Excellent Remote development and create project from existing
sources are the killer features for me. I was surprised that even Clion lacks
these features.

+1 However my previous e-mail was critical, I really appreciate Netbeans and its unique features.

Franta