If NetBeans is included, we need to be very careful how we do it because,
as pointed out, Apache projects do not compete. However, there's clearly a
lot of content at this point for putting together a presentation on the
highlight of Apache NetBeans. I'm working on a YouTube clip on this myself,
which should also be helpful if you need it.

Gj