From: Peter Cheung <mcheun...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2019 2:37 PM
To: dev@netbeans.apache.org <dev@netbeans.apache.org>
Subject: nbm-maven-plugin detected wrong path

Hi
    Why my nbm-maven-plugin is detecting a wrong path, so when i run the
netbeans module, it said:

Failed executing NetBeans: Error while executing process. Cannot run program
"/Users/peter/workspace/netbeans-quick-outline/VALUE/bin/netbeans": error=2, No
such file or directory

When i click the about dialog, the "user directory" path is correct. I don't
want to specific <netbeansInstallation> in pom.xml, because not everyone using
same installation path.

Please tell me how to fix?

Thanks