De : Peter Cheung <mcheun...@hotmail.com>
Envoyé : jeudi 10 octobre 2019 08:49
À : dev@netbeans.apache.org
Objet : Re: nbm-maven-plugin detected wrong path

Hi All
   I check the source code of nbm-maven-plugin
https://github.com/mojohaus/nbm-maven-plugin/blob/4f25f6a3f80f97a0fd9986b7df
38e7e9ed58d263/nbm-maven-plugin/src/main/java/org/codehaus/mojo/nbm/RunNetBe
ansMojo.java . It has no code to set the variable "netbeans.installation",
so it probably netbeans pass this var to it. Is there any UI/tool/whatever i
can view the value of this variable?
thanks
Peter