Hi Peter,

Could you verify that in the line 300 (Startup Classpath) it is using the
asm version 5.2 or above?

Besides adding logging to the Asm.java class it is needed to upgrade the
asm library:

For asm version 5.2:
https://github.com/pepness/incubator-netbeans/commit/d021ead0db491b74eee7c680c240da4649f62275

For asm version 7.2:
https://github.com/pepness/incubator-netbeans/commit/c69a4e55c8bd683b76ff334b054583eba2209364
https://github.com/pepness/incubator-netbeans/commit/52dd473138cc8d1c43861008ea95f4287d29eddc
(Fixed a typo in a config file)

I am using Fedora 31 with JDK Zulu 11.0.5.

Regards.
Jose Contreras