@Geertjan Wielanga:
Interesting that you are working on integrating the C/C++ as a native
integration. I missed this.

The only roadmap I could find was this and it hasn't been updated for some
time:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/Apache+NetBeans+Release+Roadmap

Maby it would be a good idea to put the roadmap somewhere more prominent.
On the web page for example...

Slightly OT:
I'm currently working on updating the Android Plugin for 11.3.
I would love it if the plugin could also be integrated but I don't know
what Arsi and Laszlo Kishalmi think about this.

Regards,
Martin