On Fri, 14 Feb 2020 at 13:55, Eric Bresie <ebre...@gmail.com> wrote:

> For more specific example, on the page for 12 could have references like:
>
> Milestones for 12:
> https://github.com/apache/netbeans/milestone/5
>
> Labels for 12
> https://github.com/apache/netbeans/labels/NB12.0

So, we still have labels and milestones - we really should choose one
or other for this.

But please let's be careful what we say is in any release.  We should
caveat any link as above quite heavily, and we shouldn't publish the
content of the links elsewhere.  The point of moving to time-based
releases over feature-based releases was to not hold up based on a
feature not being ready.  Anything not in master already should be
treated as only a possibility for the next release, not a guarantee -
those milestones get shifted around quite a bit.