Feel free to change everything completely -- though a clue might be to take
a look at a the installation directory of a full 8.2 distribution (or a
C/C++ specific distribution of 8.2), to see what exactly (in JARs) is in
the folders 'cnd', 'cndext', and 'dlight' and then try to mirror that in
your clone (in NetBeans module projects).

Gj