Maybe it makes sense to collect all issues first. We could treat all
missing dependencies as Gaps and try to figure out where in the code we
have issues.

We could then evaluate the gaps and make a decision if it is worth to
close the gaps or rewrite. And maybe we can collect Informations or
cluster some gaps.

What do you think? Maybe One Jira task cnd- integration and create an
overview of issues?