On 6/1/20 2:44 PM, Neil C Smith wrote:
> On Mon, 1 Jun 2020, 20:14 Glenn Holmer, <ce...@kolabnow.com.invalid> wrote:
>
>> I posted this in the voting thread (mea culpa). Can anybody reproduce
>> it? Is it a concern? Otherwise, I'll go ahead with my +1.
>>
> Yes, and no. Matthias mentioned it here. It should be just a cosmetic issue
> in that the right thing will install, but be interesting to know if you
> have a workflow that triggers it consistently?

Just as I described. I tried it again just now, and got the "JavaFX
Implementation for Windows" prompt, as Matthias reported. Interestingly,
when I used the convenience binary instead of the build from source, it
correctly said "Linux".

If Yarda says it's a "very low priority UI issue", I'll proceed with my
vote.

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)