+1 (binding)

It seems I have an environmental issue. I've started with importing 11.3 stuff with Java SE setup and there was no Groovy cluster available, even after I've installed the rest of the clusters with the installer. Cleaning the userdir made it work then. However if you install JavaSE only then there is no Groovy + Gradle support available.

So, right now, without JavaEE installed there is no Gradle support. That can be handled later.