As mentioned in the https://github.com/apache/netbeans/pull/3115, +1 for me.

Additional question to eirikbakke <https://github.com/eirikbakke> as
FaltLaf has advanced customization options that may be more adequate for
some of our NB platform based applications, when where can we call

FlatLaf.registerCustomDefaultsSource( "com.myapp.themes" );
FlatLightLaf.setup();

during Netbeans lifecycle setup? Is it early enough or too late in an
module Installer class? Will it work to override some FlatLaF values or
will all be replaced?

Cheers,

JM