This is very strange. If I build the plugin on 15 it runs on 15. If I build it with 16-RC2 it will not install on 15. I noticed this a few days ago, but wanted to wait for RC2 before mentioning it.

I'll try to narrow it down, wondering if anyone has some ideas about this.

-ernie

SEVERE [org.netbeans.core.modules]
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.openide.modules.SpecificationVersion.compareTo(Lorg/openide/modules/SpecificationVersion;)I
    at org.netbeans.modules.jvi.Module.restored(Module.java:227)
    at org.netbeans.core.startup.NbInstaller.loadCode(NbInstaller.java:447)
[catch] at org.netbeans.core.startup.NbInstaller.loadImpl(NbInstaller.java:370)
INFO [org.netbeans.core.startup.NbEvents]: Turning on modules: