On Wed, 16 Nov 2022 at 01:25, Ernie Rael <err...@raelity.com> wrote:
> Guess automatic re-verification for existing plugins didn't make it for
> NB-16.

Guess not! :-\  Although as there's only 3 plugins verified in NB15
still, that might not have led to much.

Lack of a plugins catalog ready for 16 is currently the only thing
holding up the release vote, so hopefully we'll see some verifications
soon.

*If* we're keeping the existing plugin portal for NB17, we need to
make sure verification is ready to go from feature freeze.  Ideally,
IMO, we'd be pointing daily builds at a catalog for 17 already.