Hi dear PMCs,

I would like to reactivate this discussion, because we (our team) are
wondering if there is still a roadmap for the forthcoming releases
somewhere. The
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/Release+Schedule
confluence page contains very few (not say no) information about this.

Am I missing something or did something change for the release management?

Best regards,

JMB