Assume some of these interfaces would also show up under the "Service" area
which currently has

   1. "Databases"
   2. "Web Services:
   3. "Servers"
   4. "Maven Repositories"
   5. "Cloud"
   6. "Hudson Builders"
   7. "Docker"
   8. "Task Repositories:
   9. "JS Test Driver"
   10. "Selenium Server"

Or is the idea here (in addition to a "DevSecOps" cluster in build context)
to have a "DevSecOps" grouping with all of these assorted services being
able to be added here?

Do any of these services in question fall under one of these existing ones
(i.e. maybe under Cloud which when right clicking allows adding an "Amazon
Beanstalk" or "Oracle Cloud" option).

With the "Enterprise" being very "bloated" would it be worth moving those
out into a smaller grouping (i.e. into DevSecOps")?

Eric Bresie
ebre...@gmail.com