Hi all,

Doing my usual trawl through the issue space leading up to releases.
It's not quite as bad as the JIRA was .. yet! :-)

We've got about 13 pages of issues with needs:triage on them at the
moment.  A lot of those have responses on them already.  It's possible
we should have used a different label for that, but the original plan
was -

- if you're the first committer to add a reply, please remove the
needs:triage label.
- if you've asked the reporter for more info, please add the
pending-response label so that we can close them if we don't get that.
- if it's invalid, close it, or convert it into a discussion.
- if it's got this far it should at least be an actionable issue.
Even if we stick "contribution welcome" on it! :-)

Oh, and feel free to stick milestones and priorities on to help us
with release management.

Do we change needs:triage to needs:response or similar?  Might be
closer to the original intention.