Am using (somewhat limited, but still) Netbeans on Linux + Wayland (Intel
XE graphics), no problems so far. This is on laptops with Intel XE. My
desktop has an NVidia GeForce GFX so I use X11 as Wayland on nVidia is meh.
So, I can run NB on Wayland and X11. Linux on both are Fedora 38...

Can you give me some pointers on how to check these?

Thanks