Putting my NBPython (Python plugin for NetBeans) hat: the plugin (as
well as several others) are currently hosted in at
http://hg.netbeans.org/main/contrib/

I don't think this repo was mentioned. Maybe it is included in
"SIR01 Migration of large existing Mercurial repository to Apache Git"
but from the discussion I followed, that's not what I understood: I
understood that only "core" will be migrated. That's not bad per see
since the plugins from contrib are not really part of NetBeans.

I just want to be sure it won't be forgotten in the process ;-) (and
that the contributors to contrib find a way to properly migrate the
whole repo or just their plugin to something else).

--
Julien Enselme
http://www.jujens.eu/