I believe you transfer the code as-is. The license header will be changed
when the code is imported in the Apache repo.

If Oracle wants to change the license to Apache they could use the template
mentioned on http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0#apply which is
slightly different:

Copyright [yyyy] [name of copyright owner]

> Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");

you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.

You may obtain a copy of the License at

>     http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0

> Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software

limitations under the License.

--emi

On Wed, Nov 23, 2016 at 6:28 PM, Jaroslav Tulach <jaroslav.tul...@oracle.com