On středa 23. listopadu 2016 18:43:36 CET Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 23, 2016 at 6:27 PM, Daniel Gruno <humbed...@apache.org> wrote:
> > ...get the code into the repo and then change the
> > headers :)...
>
> +1 and https://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html has the details.
>
> It says in there that "the copyright owner (or owner's agent)
> must...change the headers" so I suppose it's better if it's an Oracle
> employee who does those changes, once the code is here.

Thanks Bertrand,
I try to instruct the NetBeans guys to create a branch in our current Hg
repositories with sources having the Apache heading. Then guys like Emilian,
Jan, David can take from there and put the code into Apache Git repository.

Of course, everything oversight by Geertjan and having a proper blessing from
Oracle.
-jt