Hi all,

Next week at DevNexus in Atlanta, there'll be quite a few NetBeans folks in
attendance.

In support of our Apache transition, DevNexus have given us a Silver
sponsorship, which means we have a booth for free. Thanks DevNexus!

I'll be bringing all the NetBeans t-shirts I have lying around as well as
all the NetBeans-related books I own, to populate the booth with
interesting artifacts.

Amongst others, from the NetBeans community, Wade and some of his
colleagues, Kirk Pepperdine, and Ivar Grimstad will be around too. If
anyone else is planning to attend, let us know and/or stop by the booth!

As soon as we're a top level project at Apache, we need Apache NetBeans
banners and so on -- looking forward to that a lot!

Gj