Hi all,

It was really great at DevNexus last week:

1. DevNexus donated a Silver Sponsorship to NetBeans, in support of our
move to Apache. Thanks again DevNexus!

2. As a result of the above, we had a booth, where we were able to engage
with a lot of NetBeans users. Most people stopping by the booth clearly had
not heard about the Apache move at all. Many of them were NetBeans users
and happy with it, others had been NetBeans users in the past, pretty much
everyone had some concept of NetBeans. We must have spoken to a few hundred
people in total by the end.

3. Graeme Ingleby (from Delta) and Wade Chandler spent a lot of time at the
booth (it was the first time in 8 years or so that Wade and I met up), as
well as Ivar Grimstad and Reza Rahman, who were also in attendance at the
conference, while Kirk Pepperdine was also there, as well as other well
known NetBeans enthusiasts in the speaker community.

It was a great event and clearly having a clear presence via a booth makes
a very big difference in terms of visibility.

Gj