Using OpenSansEmoji as the 'base' FONT display the emoji chars correctly.
So now we just have to add this font (or some similar) as a fallback font
when the current font can't display the text (maybe though a document
listener).
Is there an Editor expert to chek that this is the correct approach ?
Cheers,
Emmanuel

Emmanuel Hugonnet
http://www.ehsavoie.com