Hi, especially, mentors,

Let's assume that the NetBeans 1st code donation is done and that the code
is in Apache Git.

What are then the very next steps that need to be taken to prepare the code
for release.

Can someone point to the specific page outlining in detail the steps that
will then need to be taken, with any specific additional advice/thoughts on
this -- and who specifically from Apache, i.e., I assume our mentors,
though will there also be others, will be there to guide and provide input
to the various steps that will need to be taken?

I think we'll use the Apache NetBeans Wiki to track everything, i.e., to
list all the specific tasks, assign people to work on them, collect open
items, etc.

Thanks,

Gj