Hi Michael,

This should be resolved for the future. I agree it's not going to affect the
initial code import. But we do need to resolve it by the time a release is
made. It may be that all we need is something like "This file is licensed under
the same terms as the similarly named .java file" or somewhat.

The reason we need to resolve it is to remove ambiguity for downstream
consumers of a future release.

Regards,

Craig

> On Sep 5, 2017, at 12:13 PM, Michael Nascimento <mist...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Regarding this, for the very initial contribution, adding fixed headers
> should do the trick. The problem is as we evolve the code base. So I'm not
> saying the ticket is unnecessary, just not a blocker for the donation to be
> "untangled".
>
> Regards,
> Michael
>
> On Tue, Sep 5, 2017 at 2:18 PM, Craig Russell <apache....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I just opened https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LEGAL-327 to discuss
>> how to license .form files.
>>
>> I do not believe that this situation has been seen before.
>>
>> Craig
>>
>>> On Sep 5, 2017, at 6:30 AM, Neil C Smith <neilcsmith....@googlemail.com>
>> wrote:

>> in
>> generate
>>>>

>>> To be clear, I'm absolutely in favour of option c) now and probably for
>> the
>>> future! ;-)
>>>
>>> Best wishes,
>>>
>>> Neil