On Wed, Sep 6, 2017 at 5:56 AM, Jan Lahoda <lah...@gmail.com> wrote:

> For forms, I guess we could (at some point):
> -change the form editor to preserve leading comments
> -manually add the headers to the form files
> -(possibly) change the templates to include the license header when the
> form file is created (but if we don't, adding the license header manually
> for code in Apache NetBeans probably wouldn't be that troublesome).
>
> (I don't think we should change the form editor to force add the header on
> each save, simply preserving what is there should be enough I think.)

If we believe Apache projects will be developed using NetBeans more often,
they will need to have license headers added to their own .form files too.
It'd be painful do it manually.

And NetBeans would be more consistent about license header handling. But as
said, for the first release, I'd add them manually just to be compliant
with the policy.

Regards,
Michael