+1 (binding)

Minor remarks:

DEPENDENCIES lists stuff from another NetBeans repository. I don't believe we
should list our own code as dependency.

LICENSE file. A bit odd how the Apache license is shown in a code block, but
nothing wrong with it. Not sure why we ship jemmy (and the jemmy src and the
jemmy doc) with the platform.

NOTICE file. Our own html4j binaries should not be Copyright 2017 NetBeans but
Copyright 2017 the ASF?

--emi