Please, if this proposal (spread the logo contest to professional non-profit communities)  seems of interest, it will be nice to put hands on work. count me in.

Kind regards

No worries, it happens

On 16/11/2017 10:08, Christian Lenz wrote:
Sry, wrote to fast, I meant this 😊

Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10

Von: Delfi Ramirez
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 16. November 2017 09:58
An: dev@netbeans.incubator.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: NetBeans Logo (SVG)

Hi all:
guess it would be  nice idea to spread the "logo contest" into some
professional dedicated design teams and circles. (if Antonio does not mind)
In this way, we could attract and solidify the attention, and foster
collaboration with different sectors,  on the excellent work done by the
incubator, for people who want to join the Netbeans culture.
Just mumbling